Topmoversoftware is an online platform that connects Agencies with Project Owners through a selection process. Topmoversoftware's services are to set up advanced marketing and commercial prospecting techniques to explore the market and identify Project Owners that are actively looking for Marketing Agencies. Topmoversoftware then verifies the Projects, creates Anonymous Briefs, selects a limited number of Agencies and allows these Agencies to accept the opportunities that are relevant for them and collaborate with the Project Owners on Projects.
Topmoversoftware is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of personal data collected on our Site.
"Affiliates" means companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
"Aggregated Information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user.
"Data Controller" means Topmoversoftware, the company responsible for the use and processing of Personal Information.
"Third Parties" means companies or persons not related by common ownership or control (i.e. non-affiliates) or other unrelated individuals. Third Parties can be financial and non-financial companies, or persons other than you and Topmoversoftware.
"Personal Information" means information (which may include sensitive information) relating to a individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
We receive, store and process information, including Personal Information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and Services. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Site with searching criteria of the service that you wish obtain (definition of the desired service, location of your company, your estimated budget, your company name, contact details, brief details, etc.);
- you register or update the details of your user account, or when you supply verification information;
- communicate with Topmoversoftware; and
- share information with another User.
We also receive, store and process information, possibly including Personal Information, when you access or use our Site and Services, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information
You may use your contact information, such as your email address, phone number. If you provide us with your email address, phone number, you agree to receive emails to that email address, text messages to that phone number, as the case may be. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Site and Services, to market to you, and to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse.
- Data related to your project
We may receive, store and process data related to your project which is information we need to draft an anonymous brief which is addressed to our Agencies members.
- Log Data
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Site, regardless of whether you are registered with Topmoversoftware or logged in to your Topmoversoftware Account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Site, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, device event information, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
- Cookies and similar technologies
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your browser. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for Topmoversoftware services on Third-Party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
Third Parties may not collect information about users' online activities on the Site except as described in this policy.
We also receive information from integrations with third parties when they are enabled by Agencies, this possibly including Personal Information, including but not limited to:
- Contact Information
We may receive, store and process contact information, such as name, email addresses and phone numbers, that are stored in the integrated third party.
- Company Information
We may receive, store and process data related to clients that Agencies have added in the integrated third party.
- Deal Information
We may receive, store and process data related to deals that Agencies have added in the integrated third party.
- to enable you to access and use the Site and Services;
- to enable you to communicate with other Users, including but not limited to by sending them messages or other information during the Selection process and drafting the Anonymous Briefs;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, Topmoversoftware's business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and to provide customer service;
- to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site and Services, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, enforcing our Terms and conditions, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you (including by comparing the photo on that identification to another photo you provide to us), and conducting checks against databases and information sources (such as but not limited to public government databases) for fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment and harm prevention purposes. In this regard, we may do any or all of the foregoing with or without further notifying you;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about Topmoversoftware, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services;
- to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Topmoversoftware or our Third Party business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with Third Parties.
We may, either directly or through Third-Parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Site for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Site may scan and analyze messages and attachments to mask contact information and references to other websites. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help make search and user communications more efficient and effective, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to Third Parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Site and Services, you consent that Topmoversoftware, in its sole discretion, may, either directly or through Third-Parties we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
Our policy for the protection of your personal data is strictly compliant with the laws applicable in Belgium and the European Union:
- the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 (the "privacy law") amended by the law of 11 December 1998 and in force since 1 September 2001;
- European directive No 95/46/CE of 24 October 1995 on privacy protection
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Topmoversoftware Account. If you would like to correct your information or cancel your Topmoversoftware Account entirely, you can do so by logging in to your Topmoversoftware Account. Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Site in association with your first name, even after your Topmoversoftware Account is cancelled.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
If you reside in the EU or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your Personal Information held by us. We will provide you with a copy of the Personal Information held by us as soon as practicable and in any event not more than 40 days after receiving a valid request in writing. We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request.
We endeavor to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. If your Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant information and notify you within 40 days of your valid request that the relevant action has been taken.
You may also request the erasure of your Personal Information if you believe we are otherwise in breach of relevant data protection legislation. All requests should be addressed to Sorlist. There is no charge for making such a request.
Topmoversoftware uses "cookies" in conjunction with the Site to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) for record-keeping purposes. For example, a cookie could allow the Site to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences and other information.
Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies, such as declining all cookies or prompting you to decide whether to accept each cookie. But please note that some parts of the Site may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies.
We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device. For example, we use Google Analytics for web analytics, and so Google may also set cookies on your device. As further explained below, Third Parties may also place cookies on your device for advertising purposes.
There are two types of cookies used on the Site, namely "persistent cookies" and "session cookies".
Session cookies will normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Site.
The Site may also use other technologies with similar functionality to cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URLs to obtain Log Data about users. We may also use web beacons and tracking URLs in our messages to you to determine whether you have opened a certain message or accessed a certain link.
- to enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of the Site across different webpages, devices and browser sessions.
- to simplify your access to and use of the Site and make it more seamless.
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Site, so that we can improve and optimize it.
- to show you content (which may include advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
- for fraud detection and prevention.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser's toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Site. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn more about how to manage flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
to you, and your only option is to stop accessing the Site and Services and deactivate your Topmoversoftware Account. You can find out more about how to deactivate your Topmoversoftware Account on our FAQ.